1. Synthesize relevant information, including research related to the diagnosis and treatment of the selected disorder.
2. Recognize the assumptions inherent in the current literature and identify any unstated or missing information.
3. Develop and justify various approaches to the stated problem, including nonpharmacological and pharmacological treatment.
4. Clearly articulate at least two approaches to the treatment of the condition.
5. Defend the choice of the treatment option. This must include a reflection on the availability of peer-reviewed information and your analysis of the credibility of that information.
6. Create a plan for follow-up and referral if needed.
The following are examples of disease states that you might want to study. These are just examples. You can select whatever area is of interest to you.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmunory Disease (COPD)
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.