1. critically analyse principal theories, ethics and values applied to contemporary public
2. Analyse and critique public health and wellbeing interventions and perspectives (gaps
between population groups).
3. Critically analyse the use of universal versus targeted health promotion interventions (for
the different social groups, The Health Belief Model (HBM), The Trans-Theoretical Model, The
Social-Cognitive Theory, The Social-Ecological Model.)
4. Critically evaluate partnership and integrated methods of public health interventions and
key features of successful collaborations.
You have to careful about the referencing as you have to use the Harvard MASTER Degree
referencing system. I have uploaded pictures with examples of how the referencing should look.
You have to use the following Structure:
1. Introduction – say what you are going to do in the presentation.
2. You could provide some relevant definitions.
3. The determinants of health.
4. Universal and targeted health promotion interventions.
5. Theories or models of public health.
6. Key ethical issues.
7. Examples of health promotion or public health initiatives.
8. Further examples, including reference to partnership working.
9. Concluding paragraph, say what you have covered. You could add whats important and what you
want to research about more, etc.
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.