Assignment 2: Using Financial Ratios to Assess Organizational Performance Due Week 6 and worth 240 points Using the financial statements from your selected health care organization in Assignment 1, develop a financial plan for the next three (3) years.September 27, 2020
THE ROLE OF THE HUMAN MICROBIOTA IN HEALTH AND DISEASESeptember 27, 2020
Some of the most significant current information on patient care in nursing comes from scholarly, peer-reviewed journals and articles. Within this category of information sources, we can further divide studies into qualitative and quantitative sources, each with their own set of methods and standards. Within each of these categories, nurses must be able to differentiate between sources of published data that are used to develop evidence-based practice.
For this assignment, you will:
- Choose a topic or issue that informs nursing practice and has been researched quantitatively. (Note: Meta-analysis and systematic review of literature studies may not be used for this assignment).
- Select one nursing quantitative research article, published in a peer-reviewed journal, on your chosen topic and follow the steps below.
- Summarize the research study to include the following:
- Problem or purpose for the study.
- Study design.
- Data collection.
- Data analysis.
- Critique the study in a narrative format aIDressing each of the following questions:
- Is the problem significant to nursing and health care?
- How will it generate or refine knowledge in nursing practice?
- Was the review of background literature provided?
- What topics or concepts were discussed in the review of literature?
- Were ethical standards for research followed and how?
- What do the findings of the study aID to the current body of knowledge?
- Explain how the study will inform your practice or the practice of professional nursing.
- Prepare the critique.
- Follow APA style guidelines.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Include a title and reference page.
- Use the following subheadings:
- Cite all references using APA style and formatting guidelines
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"