Demonstrate understanding of the field of social psychology as it applies to helping professions and management.June 26, 2019
Explain the difference between leaders and managers, as well as the influence and power they may have on the success of this program.June 26, 2019
In this assignment, you will integrate the concepts of conflict resolution, group influence, and attribution to develop a program of conflict resolution to a current conflict situation.
Identify a conflict between two groups, (religious terrorism)
Nature of the Conflict
- Describe the context of the conflict. What kind of community or organization is this? Who are the stakeholders in the outcome of the conflict?
- Identify the overt and covert issues presenting both sides.
- Describe the effect the conflict has on the organization within which it exists and, if applicable, the surrounding community.
- Identify attribution errors and how they will be addressed in the program.
- Analyze the dynamics within each group and between groups. Who are the leaders? Does anyone stall or undermine the group? Is there a relationship between two subgroups?
- Apply the elements of conflict resolution.
- Describe the central strategy you will use to resolve or diminish the conflict.
- Provide at least one reference supporting the use of such a strategy.
- Include a program component that employs social media.
- Explain how you will address attribution errors between the groups.
- Identify the elements of persuasion you will use in your program.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"