Why Healthier Snacks are Better than Unhealthy OnesSeptember 17, 2020
Health Promotion Project – Resource/Reference ListSeptember 17, 2020
Week One Assignment Worksheet
Match the definitions to the correct theoretical model.
- _____ Experiences as a child affect life. Child is influenced by caretaker but also has a part in development.
- _____ 2–3 years of age and the body wants to retain and eliminate.
- _____ When a stimulus elicits a specific response
- _____ 6–12 years of age; skills and activities are the focus, rather than sexual exploration.
- _____ Overall, people are good. Humans strive for health and wellbeing. Persons develop a sense of self and create a value system based on experiences, with the goal of self-actualizing.
- _____ This is the part of the personality that mediates desires and the reality of the operational world.
- _____ People are unique, values are important, and overall the goal is to find fulfillment. Individual experiences assist with confronting and understanding the negative world.
- _____ This develops in time and becomes the moral compass of the personality.
- _____ When learning is completed through observation alone; reinforcement or conditioning are absent.
- _____ Thoughts are called schema, which is the knowledge that guides processing. This processing then leads the person to behave based on the thinking processes.
- _____ Focus is on the mouth, and sensation is achieved by sucking.
- _____ Information processing at a basic level and mental processing, which includes thinking, planning, and making decisions
- _____ Includes two driving forces of life and death; life is sexual in nature and includes libido, and death includes aggression and destructive actions. Pleasure is derived here.
- _____ The person has a goal and, with reinforcement, the behavior is repeated or withdrawn.
- _____ Self-touch and exploration causes pleasure.
- _____ When there is a predisposition for developing a disorder and stress is present in these persons with the predisposition
- _____ Sexual relations become the focus for pleasure.
- Diathesis-stress models
- Psychoanalytic theory personality – Id
- Psychoanalytic theory personality – Ego
- Psychoanalytic theory personality – Superego
- Psychoanalytic theory stages – Oral
- Psychoanalytic theory stages – Anal
- Psychoanalytic theory stages – Phallic
- Psychoanalytic theory stages – Latency
- Psychoanalytic theory stages – Genital
- Attachment theory
- Behavior classical conditioning
- Behavior operant conditioning
- Behavior observational learning
- Existential perspective
- Humanistic perspective
- Cognitive behavioral perspective
- Cognitive theory
In 150 to 200 words, describe the goals of clinical assessment and diagnosis. Explain how these goals affect treatment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"