Debate the efficacies of public versus private-based quality initiatives. What roles do each play in the quality of U.S. health care?June 28, 2019
Discuss the associated nursing care strategies necessary to meet each of these goals.June 28, 2019
Instructions for Litigation Paper
- Find a litigated case study that involves nursing malpractice or negligence. Be sure that you have full citation of the case (e.g. Smith vs St. Elsewhere Hospital, 2014, Cincinnati, Ohio) from a reputable source (e.g. nursing journal)
- Write a summary of the case
- Explain what aspects of nursing ethics and state/ federal law were violated
- Draw from ANA ethical/ practice codes & standards, medical/ nursing specialty organizations positions, and the California Nursing Practice Act as relevant.
- Explain how Bentham/ Mills/ Kant would feel about the case
- Note the relationship of consequences (both ethical and legal) with the above codes and laws.
- Include documentation
Rubric for Review of Litigation/ Case Paper
- a) Description of a legal case, including ethical and legal criteria
- b) Identification of applicable legal and ethical codes and their violations
c)Citation of theoretical/ didactic material in text and on reference page according to APA standards
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"