LP4 Assignment: Milestone 4: Managerial Decision Making in a Global Environment
This assignment will assess competencies 5. Develop an effective entry strategy and organizational structure for new ventures in a multinational organization and 6. Predict the political, legal and ethical challenges of international management, decision making and control in an international environment.
The due diligence analyses on the three countries chosen in LP1 will continue in this LP with the exploration of management decision making processes. For each of your countries, you will create a roadmap for your entry strategy into the country with which type of ownership structure you would use, providing examples of why this would be the best choice. You will discuss whether there are regulations with regards to trade in moving into this country.
Provide a SWAT analysis of the government and political issues you will be encountering during the entry process. Finally, discuss all the legal and ethical challenges you foresee in moving into this arena. A minimum of two pages per country is required and you will follow APA (6th edition) formatting (no abstract is required for this milestone) with title and reference pages, indented paragraphs and a minimum of four APA formatted references and associated in-text citations. This information, and that of the following LPs, will become part of your final project artifact.
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox LP4 Assignment: Milestone 4: Management Decision Making in a Global Environment. This assignment is worth 100 points and will be graded according to the LP4 Assignment: Milestone 4 rubric.
LP4 Assignment: NGOs
This assignment will assess the following competencies:
4. Evaluate international nonprofit and non-governmental organizations (NGO’s) that identify, educate, and intervene in global health care.
5. Analyze the impact of international issues on the United States healthcare system.
Directions: In a 1250-1500 word paper (words included on the title page and reference section do not count towards this length requirement), analyze and evaluate the impact of health education that is provided by NGOs in underdeveloped countries.
Consider the following in your analysis:
• The major initiatives conducted by these agencies
• The effectiveness of these initiatives
• Five key health care related issues impacted by these initiatives
• What the impact of these initiatives on these issues has been
• The impact of these organizations on US health care
Criteria for this paper:
• The paper must be written and properly cited in APA style
• The paper must include at least three peer-reviewed sources other than the text
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox LP4 Assignment: NGOs. This assignment is worth 100 points; grading will be based on the General Writing Rubric, located under “Course Information.”
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.