Critically analyse the dominant leadership and management style/s evident within a leader or leaders in your organisationJune 28, 2019
The Four Metaparadigms: Identification, discussion, and documentation from the literature of your perspective on the basic four metaparadigms/concepts of patient, nurse, health, and environment.June 28, 2019
- Discuss the chosen specialty include the reasons for pursuing an advanced nursing role.
- Identify the role differences between the clinical and non-clinical master’s prepared advanced practice nurse.
- Describe the four roles used to define advanced practice nursing and requirements of each.
- Utilizing the Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: The Future of Nursing Leading Change, Advancing Health (found in Weekly Guide/Week 3) http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report%20Files/2010/The-Future-of-Nursing/Future%20of%20Nursing%202010%20Recommendations.pdf discuss how an advanced practice role can impact the RNs career advancement.
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format and not more than three (3) to four (4) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- Include level one headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
- Include three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to font, spacing, spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
- Submit the assignment to TurnitinDirect prior to the final submission to the assignment drop box. Please be sure to review the originality report and make any needed changes.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"