Explain your chosen psychiatric disorder in terms of neurotransmitter and receptor theories. Describe the symptomology of the disorder and its relationship with the neurotransmitters involved.September 17, 2020
Clinical Incident Academic EssaySeptember 17, 2020
I need 5 different short essays in Word, APA style . Each one shows the required word count for each.
Use this for the answers:
Levinthal, C. (2012). Drugs, Crime, and Criminal Justice (3rd ed.). Prentice Hall.
- In no less than 250 words, explain the difference between instrumental and recreational drug use and the difference between licit and illicit drugs.
- Describe three of the several ways drugs can be administered into the body. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of them with respect to toxicity, side effects, and how drugs exit the body. Respond in no less than 250 words.
- Summarize the Controlled Substances Schedules. Make sure to include their potential for abuse, the potential for medicinal use, and the level of physical and psychological dependence. Also include an example of a drug from each level. Respond in no less than 250 words.
- Explain at least three criteria that need to be present for substance dependence according to the DSM-IV. Explain and give an example of each of the four criteria used to define drug abuse according to the DSM-IV. Respond in no less than 350 words.
- Explain what US government agency gathers data concerning drug-related medical emergencies in hospitals. Be sure to include the agency’s two major concerns, the seven major circumstances most frequently aIDressed, and at least 2 statistics relating to the emergencies reported. Respond in no less than 250 words.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"