Instructions for Integrated Research Review
This project is one report divided into 2 steps: identification of problem and article search then writing the IRR report
Problem Identification & Article search: ( 5 articles needed)
· Identify problem-using PICOT format to formulate research question
· Establish pre-defined eligibility criteria for your article searches.
· Systematic search that attempts to identify all studies that would meet eligibility criteria
· Appraise the studies to select only those that are relevant and not biased
· Extract information, analyze it, and synthesize the findings of the studies as a body of evidence
· Key information from each article will be organized in a findings table
· Produce a report
· Open with stating the issue and why it is important, include your PICOT question in format
· Describe the process used to search for the articles in detail include databases searched, key terms used and inclusion/exclusion criteria used. Also include the process used to extract information from the reports and the methods used to evaluate the quality of the studies
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.