Briefing on the process of selecting and acquiring an information system for our health care organizationSeptember 12, 2020
“Heroes in Health” Elizabeth BlackburnSeptember 12, 2020
- Benefitsâ€”Health insurance, pension plan, vacation, sick days, etc.
In the first assignment you are to complete the following:
- You will need to examine two of the nine sections of data:
- one section of qualitative data (choose either Gender or Position)
- one section of quantitative data (choose either Intrinsic or Extrinsic)
- Each section should include all data points listed in the column for the variable. The requirements include:
- Identify the data you selected.
- Explain why the data was selected.
- Explain what was learned by examining these sets of data.
- Your analysis should include using Microsoft Excel to obtain information about the data through the use of three measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode).
- Your analysis should also include the use of two measures of variability (standard deviation and variance). Some measures are appropriate for qualitative data, and some are appropriate for quantitative data.
- If a measure is not applicable, then explain why.
- You will have to also provide one chart/graph for each of the results of the two processed sections of data (2 total), such as a pie or bar chart or a histogram. (A table is not a chart/graph.) Ensure that you label the chart/graph clearly.
- You will then need to discuss what you aIDitionally learned from the results of this process.
- Explain why charts/graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format and why standard deviation and variation are important.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"